jueves, 5 de mayo de 2016

My (disaster) presentation

Hello!
I am going to write about my dissertation in the subject of English. Today, in my presentation, i feel panic. I don't speak English, never. I don't know pronounce and I feel stupid when talk English. I love the sounds of the words in English, but I can't present. My topic was about my favourite thinkers, Karl Marx. He weren't sociologist, he thinkers the social reality in all forms, not only in "sociology". He thinks the politics, the economist, the injustices, the culture but I can't present. This situation is paradoxical because, in Spanish, i can presentation, even without prepare to presentation.
Finally, my presentation was a disaster. I can't explain correct the theory of value of Karl Marx and read many. My nerves betray my presentation. I don't know confront the scary.

2 comentarios:

  1. I know that feel. I don't know how pronounce some words, and i put very nervous in the presentation

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi grabiel.. I think that your presentation wasn't disaster, I think was ok!
    The English is difficult for me to! then i understand you!
    well, I hope that We can do it ! jeje
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar

Datos personales