jueves, 12 de mayo de 2016

Chrysanthemum


Hi dear reader!
Today, i am going to write about chrysanthemum, my favorite flowers. My objective is arguing about his beauty and persuade about his importance to go up the spirit. First, I’m going to talk about his form and color. Then, I’m going to speak about the symbolism of this flower.
Well, the chrysanthemum is a flower with a lot and little petal. His stem is short and he sprouts in pile, with a lot flowers. This flower has form of pompom, but is a flower. Therefore, the chrysanthemum is a semicircle of petal in pile. What is more, if you want imagine really, you need overlap infinite stairs of petal, one over one. Now, the color of chrysanthemum is varied. This flower can be violet, yellow, red, orange and shade of these colors. Though, in any case, the color of my favorite flower is intense, strong.

But, not only is a beauty flower. Some people think what does these flower have a mystical importance. In Japan, the position of imperator tell “throne of chrysanthemum” because this flower represent the spirit of the nation. In china, this flower is symbol of wisdom and integrity. In Mexico, if you gift this flower, you are declared love. This beauty is surprising, amazing. These colors are inspirited, intense and connect with the strength of nature. Many people deposit his admiration in his petals. For all this, the chrysanthemum can you go up your spirit. Personally, when I feel unhappy, look my garden and feel better because I see my favorite flower. 

3 comentarios:

  1. I really love read about small - but beauty- things!!
    In my home there are many read and yellow chrysanthemums :3!
    Regardsssss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Gabriel, I hope you get to come one of these days or write on your blog. REgards,

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for you reminder. I forgot my blog, but today I start a day

      Eliminar

Datos personales