jueves, 14 de abril de 2016

Kaleidoscope

Hi, dear reader:
Look is an exercise daily. All times, you look light, texture, colours, figure, but do you enjoy look? look is amazing because you feel the world by means of eyes. For that reason, I love the Kaleidoscope.
With this object, you can look the images twist, mistery and beautiful of the light, you can multiply the colours, you can break the images and her ambition of unit. I used a kaleidoscope when I'm boring of the obvious, when need think great beyond. I used every weekend.
Since 2011, when my school was strike, i have my Kaleidoscope. I remember the day when i discover the amazing of this object: with my best friend were searching file in any office of the school and, between administrative papers, saw a Kaleidoscope. I looked for his tube and the ligth was reflected for the mirror interior. One week after, i bought my kaleidoscope.
His shape is simple: a tube with a glass sphere in an extreme. But, with a simple shape, the Kaleidoscope permit see fantastic images.
Bye!

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Datos personales